Creating Digital Resources with Kami

Have you heard of the amazing application add-on Kami? Several years ago I received a classroom set of Chromebooks. I immediately began to scour the internet looking for new ideas on how to implement technology in my classroom. I was specifically looking for a program that would allow my students to annotate digital resources. During my search, I happened upon an application that met all of my wishes. I have been using Kami in my classroom on a daily basis ever since.

What is Kami?


Kami is a free application add-on that allows students to annotate PDFs and other digital resources. It can be installed via internet browsers including Chrome, Safari, and Internet Explorer. It is easy to install and requires little set up. 


Getting Started on Kami


Once you have visited the website you will be directed to create a free account. Next, a window will appear that will give you several options to upload a digital PDF or Google Resource. Once you have selected your resource you are ready to begin annotating.






Check out my digital thinking maps that are perfect for implementing in Kami here.

No comments